Friday, December 24, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair

Unity Stamp Company

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Friday and another Friends with Flair Unity Style. So I got all into the holiday craziness I didn't get my post up on time, ARGH!


First you need to check out this fabulous sale at UNITY:



I had something made using my new IOD kit but again with the holiday craziness I didn't take the picture. My apologies on that. But I will share with you a card I made a long time ago using Bitty Christmas Tags. This card I remember was featured on the Unity Blog a long time ago.



Be sure to swing by the Unity Blog for a full list of Friends participating today and be sure to keep your eye out for that FABULOUS UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR BLINKIE, you just might win something!!

Be sure to come join us for this week's UNITY ADDICTS CHALLENGE!

Check out the amazing sales going on at Unity, you won't want to miss out!

Well that's all for now!





Thanks for stopping by!




Till later...

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

I love your card! Beautiful colors, so cheerful!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...