Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge

This week is the Just Us Girls color challenge. Alicia is our hostess and she picked some cool colors: Black, Cream and Kraft.

I tried something a bit different and made a tag/card this week. I found these great paper bags at Michael's (2 1/2 x 4) and I thought they would be so cute with a little notecard or tag inside. I used images from one of the newest Gina K sets called Winter Wings.

Here is what I did:



I thought though it needed somewhere to write who it is from so I made a little card in front:


Here is another view of the project:


Come on over to the JUGS blog and play along with us this week. Here are some details:

How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS55. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, October 21, 2010. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

Be sure to swing on the the team and check out what they cooked up for this challenge:

Just Us Girls Design Team



Well that's it for now!

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a clever little card! I love the tag idea and the even smaller card on the tag! So cute! Love how you used the colors! So pretty!

AKiteFlier said...

SUper cute idea Maria- love the tag and then with the little note card on it too - it rocks! Great job with the colors.

Kathryn B said...

This is such a beautiful pocket card Maria! The colors and design really rock! Way to go girl!!

Andrea M said...

Maria - this is fabulous! Love the tag and pocket card idea! Wonderfully creative :) Great chickadee - they always make me think of winter and Christmas time :) Wonderful take on the colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...