Monday, September 6, 2010

Gina K Sketch Challenge at Stamp TV

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. In some ways it's sad to see summer end but I won't miss the heat! I LOVE fall, the cool crisp air I hope it comes this way soon!

I did this week's sketch challenge at Stamp TV. I used one of Melanie's sets, an older one called Jumping for Joy.




I actually made the seal in 3 dimensional layers! Here is a close up:
My Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Gina K set called Inside and Out.

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Maria,

What a fun card this is!! Love the pretty paper with it, and the diagonal line that the papers make! Very nice!

Love, Wendy

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...