Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Us Girls - Template Challenge and Sponsor


This week is template week with JUST US GIRLS and we have a fabulous sponsor - Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs! This week there is a $10 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky participate. The challenge is make a project using a template and Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs offers up one for FREE! SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT HERE and play along!

I almost didn't think I was going to get something together this week. It was a rough week. Tuesday was my birthday and I went out with the kids a bit during the day. But when we got home they got sick, stomach bug sick! Not fun for any of us. Then yesterday I started to feel a bit under the weather. I didn't get anything real bad like they did but I did go to bed early. So finally today I printed the template and got to work and unfortunately had to take my picture at night! I have to say the kids loved this little template also I had to make a few of these boxes for them!


I worked with the matchbox template. I really love this little box and think I would use it again.


Here it is open, I put a box of buttons inside. My images on the outside are by Unity Stamp Co.



Sorry about the poor photos! If anyone can make some good suggestions for taking pictures late at night I want to hear it! LOL! I have a decent camera but I might need some lessons.

Anyhow, be sure to swing on by the blogs of the JUGS DT and leave them some love! I know they will have some fabulous stuff to share with you!


♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥



Debbie - Featured Designer for the month
Andrea


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of the JUGS blog post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS43. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 29. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!





7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! I love the dp and the stamps! What a nice little box to hold those beautiful buttons! Glad you and the kids are on the mend!

PS...I'm back...did you forget about me already? LOL!!!

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear the bug has hit your place. Hope everyone start feeling better soon. Your project is so cute. What a great gift idea.

Andrea M said...

Maria - what a fantastic little gift box full of yummy buttons! So glad you were able to make a project this week, despite all that you've had going on - hope you are all starting to feel better.
Great inspiration!

Kathryn B said...

Such a wonderful use for the matchbox template Maria! Love the stamps and DP you used for this!

So sorry you and your family were under the weather! I hope you are feeling better girl!

Mona Pendleton said...

How darn adorable Maria! What a perfect gift for a special crafty friend :) Sending get well wishes your way :)

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

What a perfect little project! I love it! Thank you so much for playing with my template!! You made it look fabulous!

AKiteFlier said...

SOOOO cute Maria- love the matchbox and what a perfect gift for a crafty friend! Hope your BD was fabulous - sorry y'all got the bug tho...

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...