Monday, May 24, 2010

Unity Addict Challenge #2

Unity Stamp Company


It's the second week I'm posting a Unity addicts challenge. Horray! We'd love for you to come out and play using your Unity stamps. Check it out HERE in the Unity Friends thread at SCS.

This week the challenge is to use Staples on your creation. You've seen this in papercrafting and it can be a blast. Now I know they make "special" paper crafting staplers with colored staples etc, but all you really need to do is go to your desk and get out the regular 'ole stapler!


This fabulous image is from the Unity May KOTM which is totally rockin. I used staples to hold all the ribbon. My pattern paper is by Daisy D's and the solids are by GKD.

Well that's it for now!

Till later...


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...