Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unity Scrapbooking

This weekend I stopped by a local stamp store and picked up some Unity. It was so cool to see Unity hanging in the store! LOL! So I got the 2009 Collection "100% Happiness". LOVE the images in this set.


I put these images to use with this week's scrapbook sketch posted in the Unity Forum at SCS.


Just love that dream quote here is a close up:


Well that is it for now.

Be sure to swing on by for a fun Ippity Hop tomorrow with Bonnie Rose as the ring leader! It will be awesome!

That's it for now!

Till later..

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great job! Love all the stamps you used and your LO! TFS:)

Christy said...

This is so great!!! I love that journaling :)

Also, My new challenge blog is going to have it's first challenge starting Monday. It's live now with all the details and I'd love to see you stop by sometime :)

Scrap It With Music

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...