Thursday, April 29, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thurdsay


This week's challenge is brought to us by DT member Gloria Morizen and it is to make a Birthday Card with a "faux" element.

Here is what I did using Hugs and Stiches. I guess the images alone can fill the faux part of the challenge but I did add Faux stitchest to the bottom.


I went with the clean and simple look. I layerd the flower and butterfly wings, then added some Stickles to them for some glitz.

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamps blog today for more inspiration from the design team! Come play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

3 comments:

Neva said...

Just adorable Maria, Love your color choices. Great job on this challenge. We appreciate everything you do for the DT and it is a pleasure to work with you.

Beate said...

I usually don't like purple, but your card is so adorable, I can't help but smile.
Hugs and smiles

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the faux stitching and the wonderful colors and bling!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...