Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!


I think this is the Easter Bunny you stopped by last night! :-) Actually cute thing is this is a real bunny I took a picture of in our yard last fall!! How cute is that!!!

I hope you have a fabulous Easter Sunday!

Tomorrow I have an Ippity Hop card to share with you. Have you gotten Ippity yet? I have some in stock and ready to ship so check it out HERE!

Be sure to check out Treehouse Stamps as their next GUEST DT contest is ready to fly! AND they are having a super duper sale on stamps check out their STORE HERE.

That's it for now!

Till tomorrow! Happy Easter!



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...