Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ippity Challenge

I would have had this posted early today but we lost internet/cable and phone last night around 7pm and it just came back not too long ago! I was fine without the cable and phone but no internet, now that is a problem!

Anyhow, this past week's Ippity Challenge over in the Ippity forum at SCS was to do some dry embossing! Easy peasy I say! I love my Cuttlebug and embossing folders. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder. You can see the dots in the lower panel and I will show a close up as well.


I attempted to go with something a little different, not sure what I think. I was thinking a bit of the shabby chic look for this one. I used the Ippity set called "Where You Should Be". You can get yours from me as I am an Ippity Chick. Check out my page HERE.


I paper pieced the leaves. I used Gina K solid card stock and the pattern paper I believe is from K & Co. I used the Boho Blossoms punch from Stampin Up to create the paper flowers.


More views:



Do you Ippity? If you are not familiar Ippity are TOP quality rubber stamps available only through Ippity Chicks. Ippity is a sister company of Unity Stamp Co.

I would love to be your Ippity Rep come check out my page on my blog here: IPPITY

The sets that I have listed are sets I have in stock ready to ship immediately! I will be adding more soon. But if you are familiar with Ippity and you don't see a set you want just LET ME KNOW as I can get them!

Last week I showed you a few samples using the kit called "Where You Should Be" and this week I will be using a new set.


One more view for you:


This close up shows the embossing for the challenge using the Swiss Dots embossing folder on my pattern paper. I thought that gave it a cool effect.

Well that's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till tomorrow and the Ippity Blog Hop!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Awesome!!! Love the texture on this :)

Linda said...

Wow Beautiful card. I love that texture and awsome dsp. SO Beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

this is beautiful Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...