Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge


Welcome to another Saturday and challenge with Just Us Girls! This week we have a fabulous challenge from Kristin and it's a color challenge: Bravo Burgundy, Blush Blossom, Going Grey, and White. These are all Stampin Up references but of course if you play along you can use any company with similar colors.

I decided to make one of Gina K's Memory Keeper folders for my challenge as well as my newest Gina K stamp set Wishes and Dreams.


So I used the Burgundy as my base which is Gina K's Pure Luxury paper. I added the other colors Blush Blossom (SU) and Going Grey (my source unknown). My pattern papers are by Basic Grey the Bittersweet Collection.


Be sure to swing by the JUGS blog for more inspiration and to play along via Mr. Linky.





Kristin


Pam


Dana


Lisa


Mona


Tracey


Alicia


Gabby - Our Fabulous January Guest Designer


That's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

That little anime girl is so cute! What a great gift idea Maria :). Those papers are really fun too -- may have to track some down -- how nice they fit the challenge so well! lol...

Mona Pendleton said...

Maria the is such a sweet creation & useful too! Who doesn't need a Memory Keeper? :) You did a great job coloring your little girl image & that pink shimmery bow is quite a nice accent! Awesome use of Kristin's color combo :)

Lisa Kind said...

What a great card! Love that cute girl image! Great memory keeper idea (I think I need one because my memory doesn't "keep" very well these days! LOL!!). Love the pairing of that sweet BG paper, too!

Carol L said...

What a great little memory keeper this is! I love that image and your beautiful coloring!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

AKiteFlier said...

Maria you did a fabulous job with this new stamp set - what a fun image! Love your choice of DPs - perfect and your whole project - rockin' awesome.

Dana Gustafson said...

What a great gift the memory keeper would make. I love the way you made Kristin's color palette in such a trendyway. That image is adorable

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...