Monday, January 25, 2010

Gina K Sketch Challenge

I wanted to share what I did with this week's Stamp TV (Gina K) sketch challenge. Here is the link to the awesome sketch.


I used the GKD set called Wishes and Dreams. This fun "fairy" set is manga drawn by Gina K's talented daughter Alicia! I love how sweet this set is. All my solids are GKD pure luxury cardstock, I used Kraft, Innocent Pink and Creme de Menthe.

I just received the Stamp TV kit called "Organize it" and I can't wait to get it inky. If you have never seen the kits I will share some photos and details of it in another post real soon! It's fabulous though!

That's it for now!

Till later....


Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...