Monday, January 18, 2010

Friday Sketchers

Wow, 2 posts in one day! Be sure to check out my Gina K challenge below as well.

I played along with "Friday Sketchers" this week using an adorable image from Sew Many Cards. Here is what I came up with for this sketch:


I have been on a kick with these images and coloring them digitally! Just giving the 'ole Copics a rest :-) I used solid paper (pink) by Gina K and the pattern papers by DCWV.

Isn't this guy a cutie pie? Be sure to check out Sew Many Cards new awesome Challenge Blog. Every Friday there will be a new challenge posted as well as the Friday Freebie.

That's it for now!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Great card, love the hearts!

Anne Harada said...

Wow! This is amazing! I would love to color digitally like that!! Awesome work!

Taylor said...

awwww, so sweet!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...