Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Unity Addicts Challenge

It's time for the 51st Unity Addicts Challenge!! This week we have a little inspiration for you. This room is from Pier One imports, I picked something cool from their site. Gotta love that store!


When I saw this I thought circles! So I pulled out some cool pattern paper with circles, used some of my Unity Circle stamps, then buttons. From this inspiration piece I "saw" a layout or sketch for my page. The headboard, night stand and the suitcases in front of the bed is what I saw and what gave me my layout. Does that make sense? Do you see it? Anyhoo, here is what I came up with this week:


If you are looking for a challenge come join us in the Unity Forum and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later...

1 comment:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...