Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lizzie Anne Designs Guest RockStar Challenge

For over 100 wonderful sketches LAD has had some rockin challenges. For their 100th sketch they are having a run little contest to be the next LAD rockstar. I've always loved their stamps so I thought I should give it a try. I ended up using an image that has since retired but I thought it works so well with the Basic Grey paper I picked. SO, I hope that is ok! You can find the sketch and all the others in their forum Lizzie Anne Land.


Here is my take on this awesome challenge:



I was really happy with how this turned out. I used a "faux" gem that I got at Michael's in the center flower. Here is a close up:



That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...