Thursday, October 22, 2009

Handmade Boutique Starts today!!

I'm participating in the first ever Halloween Handmade Boutique!

When? October 22-25

What? 20% off of my entire shop -Refunds will be made using paypal

Please visit http://handmadeboutiques.blogspot.com/ for more information.Remember to use the code: HalloweenBoutique09 in the customer comments during check out so I know to honor the 20% discount.

Tell all your friends!

There will be a drawing for a nice prize on October 26th after the Boutique. So get your order in and you'll be entered in the drawing.

COME STOP BY MY ETSY SHOP: RIA CREATIONS

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...