Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stamp TV 3D September Challenge

The September 3D challenge at Stamp TV (Gina K Designs forum) is to alter a notebook. I recently picked up some small spiral notebooks at Michael's in the dollar spot. This notebook measures 5.5 x 5.5 . I'm thinking it would be the perfect little companion to my stamping desk where I can keep note of techniques.

There are so many techniques out there I never remember them all when I sit down to create. And Gina K has so many posted at Stamp TV it's fun.

Here is my notebook:



I used Gina K's butterfly set called Take Flight and I used pattern paper by Memory Box. I love butterfly images they are so awesome to use.

That's it for now!

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...