Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clear & Simple Take the Challenge Tuesday



Today is the July Take the Challenge Tuesday with Clear and Simple Stamps. For this month's challenge we are going to sizzle and pop. The challenge is to make something using bold fun colors like bright orange, yellow and red and to add something "pops" to your card, LO or project.

Here is what I came up with for this challenge:


Come join our group at PCP and play along we would love to have you! Be sure to swing by the CSS Design team blogs to see what marvelous things they have come up with for this challenge.

Coming soon some fun sneak peeks to the July CSS release which will be on July 15th! This summer release has some super awesome stuff to be had! You may have already seen the Stamp of the Month which debuted on July 1. You can check it out here.... This month's SOTM comes with a super fun template which is FREE! Yes I said FREE! SO check that out here. If you play along and use this awesome template we would love to see, do share at PCP.

That's all for now.

Till later.....

2 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

OMG,I just wanna sink my teeth into those sparkly popsicles... great layout!!!

Lori said...

I love the sparkly popsicles, Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...