Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps SNEAK PEEK



I participated in Jen's Scrappy Sunday Sketch challenge on PCP again this week. I have been loving making all these scrap pages lately and her sketches rock. You can view the sketch here. For this I used stamps from Clear & Simple Stamps and it includes a sneak peek to what is coming for the July release which is on July 15!





For my title I used the "Friend" from the CSS stamp set called Friend. And check out the flowers in the circle that is your sneaky peek of the new "Bloom" set coming on July 15. Let me tell you it's an awesome floral set.

That's it for now.

Till later...

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Loving the Bloom set and seeing your scrappy creations. I miss paper scrapbooking, don't do it enough anymore.

Jen Tapler said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! You have no idea how happy I am you're able to play along - your paper layouts just make me smile!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...