Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Queen Kat Blog Hop

Welcome to another edition of Royal Kat Wednesday. This week the challenge is to use stitching on your project. You can pull out your sewing machine, hand stitch or even faux stitch. If you hopped from Beverly's blog you went on the right track. If not start at the Queen's blog and check out what everyone did this week.

Here is what I came up with for the stitching project. We recently went to the zoo where they have a butterfly garden and I took some really cool pictures. I decided to use one for my layout. The stamped butterfly is the awesome Flutterby image.


This is the end of your hop. I hope that you will play along with us.

Next week is the Queen Kat May June release and there will be a release hop! Be sure to stop back for more challenges, new stamps and fun next Wednesday June 3.


Thanks for stopping.

3 comments:

kellyjean said...

Maria, girl! That is a gorgeous picture of God's blessings! Your page does the pic complete justice. Great job!

andrea m said...

stunning!!! I love butterflies.

Beverly said...

Love this Maria! What a clever way to use stiching!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...