Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Sketch Time!

It's Saturday and another awesome sketch from Miss Lauren. Here is this week's sketch.




Here is what I came up with. I used the Holiday Defined set by Clear & Simple Stamps.



I really loved how this one turned out. Unfortunately the weather was bad here today so I could not get a nice photo outside. The flowers in used are Prima Flowers. I have to say I am so loving my Primas I got a while ago. I got a big bucket of them for 1/2 price when a local scrapbook store went out of business.

I hope you will play along with Lauren and her awesome sketch. Be sure to swing by the rest of her Sketch DT to see what everyone else came up with.

Dawn Easton
Kendra
Kim Gasper
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
MacKenzie Bruckler
Tamara Harder

That's it for now.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...