Saturday, March 21, 2009

Copic Class, Birthday Party, Sketches and New releases OH MY!

This week has been a super busy week. I have not had much time to get too much stamping done so I'm a little behind.

Thursday I attended the Copic Certification class. IT ROCKED! Marianne Walker was our instructor and she is the Queen of Copics. She is sooo nice and can she color and draw. One woman in the class kept saying I want to be Marianne when I grow up and how true that is. It's amazing how she can color and the way it turns out and draw! The class was awesome and lots of fun, now to practice practice practice!

Today we are having a birthday celebration for my twins, they turn 3! I can't believe how fast time flies, it's amazing! They will go to preschool in the fall :-(
It is also Saturday so that means another fantastic sketch from Lauren which sadly I didn't get a chance to get a sample of. But here is the awesome sketch I hope that you can play.

This weekend Queen Kat Designs is having a special Vintage release. You must check it out HERE.....

So I will leave with a little something I made using Clear & Simple Stamps Dipolma Gents




That's it for now.

Till later....

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...