Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cafe Mojo BOM

The last Tuesday of each month is the Book of Me challenge at Cafe Mojo. Do you keep a Book of Me? It's a fun thing to do for yourself and something neat to make for your children.

This week the BOM challenge is "What is your favorite beverage?". Mine is coffee, I drink at least a pot of coffee a day! HA No joke. My favorite coffee on the go is Dunkin Donuts and at home I make Maxwell House.

Here is my BOM page for my favorite beverage:
My images are by The Paper Company Studio (a set that I recently picked up at AC Moore), with the exception for the word addiction which was part of a Unity Stamp.

Come on over to the Cafe Mojo blog and play along, we'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...