Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Creations Thursday Challenge


This week's card challenge was to use THIS awesome lace cardstock by SEI. So cool, the challenge was to "adhere" it without using glue or adhesive. I decided to use brads. I started with a white base and Regal Rose by SU. For my flowers I punched out a scalloped flower on Regal Rose and layered some SEI and Imaginisce paper. The flowers are from the Twitterpated - Flower Trails and I cut the flowers out of the paper. The "beautiful" sentiment is a stamp by Scenic Route - Charlotte Flowers.

Be sure to swing by the MDC Challenge blog for more fun from the Design Team. And come chat with us in our forum on Paper Craft Planet HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...