Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cafe Mojo Sponsor Challenge

This month Queen Kat Designs is the Cafe Mojo Sponsor! The challenge put forth by the queen herself is to use purple, pink, grey, white, and some kind of crown! I decided to do a layout. I know I know I've been doing that a lot lately! LOL!


My images are from Queen Kat Designs. I thought this picture of my little princess (even though not the best shot) would work well for this challenge, after all that is a princess crown!

Be sure to swing by Cafe Mojo and see what the DT cooked up for this fun challenge and there is a prize being offered as well so you don't want to miss it.

Don't miss my first post today the big release from Clear & Simple Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...