Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cafe Mojo - Book of Me Challenge

Once a month at Cafe Mojo I will be hosting the Book of Me challenge. Do you keep a BOM? A scrapbook of sorts that is all about yourself? I never did but thought that this would be a good challenge for me and a nice thing to do. Perhaps my children will enjoy it someday? We'll see.

The first challenge today was to post an introduction page. Here is the page that I used:


I couldn't decide how I wanted to do this so I just started with an 8x8 page, we'll see how it goes. So come join us at Cafe Mojo for fun challenges and prizes for some of those challenges.

Till later...

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...