Thursday, January 15, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge

I made two things for this week's sketch challenge in the SCS forum. Both of my images are from Queen Kat Designs.

This first one is using Flutterby and the new paper from Basic Grey, Bittersweet.




This one is using the Queen Kat Shroomies stamp. How cute are these mushrooms? Here I also used Basic Grey bittersweet paper. This stamp is in the spotlight this week for Stamp Star. Check out the Queen Kat blog HERE.

You will also want to check out the AMAZING sale going on right now. It's bonkers everything is on sale go check it out HERE!

Till later.....

2 comments:

Shirley said...

These are both gorgeous! I really love your laters and the papers you used! The embellishments are also wonderful. Rita, you also have an award waiting for you on my blog.

Amber said...

Love the card> Great colours.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...