Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Unity Addicts Wednesday


This week Lisa H picked the challenge and it was an awesome inspiration challenge. Check out these plates she picked as our challenge.

I decided to pick one plate and use the color, image and shape of it. I picked the one with the butterfly and decided to make a Christmas ornament. I picked up some paper "unfinished" ornaments from Michael's. I covered it some paper by Basic Grey. I embossed this awesome Unity butterfly and added dots of gold. The flowers are from Michael's and I used a gold marker.

Here is my take on this inspiration challenge.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget Unity Hip Hop Thursday tomorrow in the Unity Forum at SCS. It's always a blast.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later......



5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, you did an amazing job at that challenge! I do want all of those plates, however! LOVE your butterfly and the circle design to the card.

Cat Tidwell said...

What a beautiful card! And such a neat idea how you made it round like this...beautiful embossing too!

Tam said...

This is lovely! I have to get some Unity stamps!!

Scrappychick said...

WOW! This is really awesome! Love the circle and the colors!
Cyndi

Lori said...

Fantastic job with the inspiration challenge, Maria! Great idea to use the paper ornament as a card base.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...