Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Unity Challenge Day!



WOO HOO, here it is the start of Unity Challenge Day! I love love Unity Stamps. I thought it would be fun for a bunch of the fans of Unity to have a weekly challenge. So starting today in the SCS Forum there will be a weekly challenge posted. Come along and play have some fun with us. Each week a different person will pick the challenge and this week Tiffany picked our challenge which is to Case a DT member. Awesome challenge as Unity has a super cool DT! What lucky ladies they are to be a part of that. So I decided to Case Amber with this creation of hers.

I used the same images and kept to the layout very similar. I actually meant to add the little boxes she had on the right and forgot but then thought it was ok the way it was. I hope I didn't "misobey" any casing rules :-)

Be sure to check it out I know many of the girlies will be playing along. This week there will be a random drawing of those who participate to receive a Unity Set! I started a little blog roll on my sidebar of some who I know will be playing. If you playing and I didn't add you let me know I'd love to add you there. If you haven't checked them out yet come on by and say hi, you will love it!

Thanks for stopping by and get ready to HIP HOP tomorrow in the Unity Forum it is sure to be a blast!

Till Later....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maria this is sooo beautiful! Great job! I'm loving this blog hop:) Have a great morning!

Lisa Hetrick said...

Maria. Love it. Left you some more stampy love on SCS. Hip HOP! Lisa :)

Latisha said...

i like how the squares are put at a diagonal! Really nice card, birds of a feather is one of my favorite sets to use!

Tiff said...

This is so pretty!!! C U on SCS!

Cat Tidwell said...

Beautiful Maria! Love those scallops, neat way of doing them!

Anonymous said...

What a fun CASE...you rocked it! Thanks for thinking of this pre-hop hip hop...its been fun checking out all the other Unity junkies' blogs!

Ryann said...

Great card Maria. Your card is *another* reason why I really need to get this set!!

Carole Bryson said...

YAY !!! Fabby lift ! Happy Hopping !

Rachel Hope said...

That bird is soooo cute! Great card!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Nettie said...

Very pretty Maria. That bird is such a cutie, it's easy to see why you choose that one to case:)

Nettie

Lori said...

Love the colors! The Primas are a perfect embellishment for the image. Thanks again for getting this fun event up and running!

Heather said...

This is sooo great!! You rock for putting this together, it was soo fun to see what everyone did!!

Love your card, you did a great case!!

Shirley said...

Whoa! What a cute little chick and your colors are uplifting.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...