Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Treats



This is I made for the SCS Technique Monday. Since it was making a "treat" box I had to use the Unity Kit "Bitty Christmas Tags" I colored this awesome little gingerbread house with copics/prismacolor markers and added stickles. Punched it out added the SU scalloped punch in the back. The ribbon is from Michaels and the glitter dots are from Gina K. Inside I put little starlight mints, sorry the way I took the picture they don't show. But how awesome is this little box for any type of yummy treat or gift.

That's it for now.

Till Later...

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

what fun, super job, love your treats.

Lynda Benden said...

Wow, great job with the box, it is just darling Maria!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Makes me want sweets :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...