Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hey Chick and Blog-Aversary Winner!


Check out this chick! I did this for the SCS fan club monthly theme and for August it is All That Glitters. How can I not play? I use glitter on everything! LOLOL!
I stamped this Unity Chick from the "Hey Chick" kit on a piece of acetate. I pulled out my Art Glitter Glue to cover her in and then added pink glitter and a touch of green. My base if Regal Rose by SU and the back is Certainly Celery by SU. I used my nesties to cut and emboss the center. For the wonderful border I used the "border" stamp in the Unity Kit "Floral Fantastical". I colored the flowers in using my Koo-I-Noor pencils. Then of course I pulled out a few bottles of Stickles to add the glitter. Under the bird on the inside I added a piece of patterned paper by Imagainsce which I though looked rather cool behind the acetate window.

Now it's time to announce the winner of my Blog-aversary giveaway.....
Drumrull please......
Cindy C you are the winner.

Cindy posted:

#11 Just found your blog.....love your creations!!! Thanks for the chance!

Thanks so much Cindy for stopping by. Please email me your address so I can get your goodies out to you.

Well that's it for now!

Till Later...


1 comment:

Lynda Benden said...

Wow, this is darling Maria! LOVE the glitter and the window with the bird is fantastic!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...