Monday, August 11, 2008

Big Shiny Flower


I created this using Unity's Big Shiny Flowers and the Hey Chick Kit. When I first received the Big Shiny Flowers Kit they were screaming emboss me. These awesome flowers are huge and bold perfect for some neat heat embossing. I picked on to emboss and used a black glitter embossing powder which I believe I picked up at Sparkle n Sprinkle while attending a stamp show. I colored it in using copic markers. I stamped the chickie and colored her in with copics and added stickles for the glam.

I thought this would work best on a square card so I cut the black cardstock to the 5x5 square size and mounted it on Regal Rose by SU. The glitter paper under the flower is by DCWV. Of course I had to emboss the background so I pulled out one of my new CB embossing folders to do so.

Well that's it for now. Don't forget about my blog-aversary blog candy here.

As always thanks for stopping by!

Till Later....


1 comment:

Lesa said...

Maria this is really stunning! I love the colors you used. That black just makes it all pop! Great job!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...