Friday, June 20, 2008

MDC Annoucement & Giggle Card

I have some exciting news regarding the design team at Mothers & Daughters Creations....

Cindy Haffner has joined the team!! WOO HOO! I am sure many of you have seen her awesome creations on Splitcoast, check out here SCS gallery here...

This card is made using images from Unity Stamp Company from the stamp kit called Giggle Groove. The awesome patterned paper is by Scenic Route and can be found here at Mothers & Daughters Creations. You will want to definitely check by the MDC store as they have alot of new things.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later....






Card details:
Georgia pacific white
Black
Certainly Celery
Scenic Route
Red Dragon embossing powder (Stampendous)
Ribbon at AC Moore

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...