Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bridal Favor Box

This little "favor" box I made using a pre-made favor box. I picked up a pack of them at a local discount store and they are fantastic for decorating/altering. I used a new bridal set by Clear & Simple Stamps . Such a traditional saying and thing all brides like to full fill on their wedding day. The little bouquets is also a stamp from the set which I colored in using Copic markers and added stickles for glitter. The flowers on the bottom are from the Michael's bridal section which were white and I colored them using my Copic marker. The patterned paper is by Anna Griffen and the scalloped paper is by DCWV. I added some pink tissue inside.

What was one great favor you received when you went to a party? I love dolphins and for my wedding favor I used a silver plated dolphin bottle opener. It was so cute! I even had a kissing dolphins ice sculpture, actually thrown in for free because of a few issues we had. I wanted to get invitations with dolphins on them but had no luck in finding such a thing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till Later...

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria this is so pretty! Wow!

Lynda Benden said...

Beautiful Maria! You did a fabulous job on this!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...