Friday, May 16, 2008

Time to Relax

Doesn't this image make you want to just sit back and relax? Sigh.... This great adirondack chair is by Serendipity Stamps. I colored the chair using Prismacolor and Copic Markers. I added yellow stickles glitter to the flowers. I'm not sure that you can see that very well in the picture but I will post a close up of the chair below. I used my square nestablities to cut out the chair and make a mat in Purely Pomegranate. The awesome background paper is by Basic Grey and is called Sugared Collection. I used my swiss dots embossing folder to emboss the white background. The ribbon adds a bit of elegance and it's source is unknown, I used it from my huge stash (from AC Moore).

Check out those little flowers, don't they look awesome??? Can I tell you WHERE they came from??? I have some decorative (fake) flowers around. You would think that is the easiest and safest thing with kids around. Can put them in a basket, no one will eat something icky or break a vase. BUT (kind of funny) I have a basket in the small bathroom downstairs, however we also have the potties there for the kids. (I have 2 year old twins boy/girl) My little girl likes to sit on the potty (bravo that's great) and PICK the flowers off!!!! ARGH.... OK so I had to save the flowers as they were picked but they do look great on this card don't they??? Sigh.....

Here is the close up of the chair:

Well thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to swing over to Mothers & Daughters Creations and check out all the other great Serendipity Stamps as well as stickles and basic grey.

Till Later....


2 comments:

Lesa said...

Maria, This is absolutely beautiful. It makes me want to just relax. How great would that be? Have a great weekend!

Lynda Benden said...

Beautiful Maria! I like that stamp and it goes well with your Sugared paper.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...