Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gossip Girl's Gossip Notes

Here is yet another creation with Clear and Simple Stamps. I can't tell you how much fun it is working with these stamps and how excited I am that I was accepted to be on their design team. I can't wait for more! LOLOL!

Here is an "altered" notepad using Gossip Girl by Clear and Simple Stamps. I had this cool "newspaper" patterned paper by 7 Gypsies for a super long time. I thought this would work perfectly. I used Christmas Red stickles to give her jacket some glittery shine. When I first saw this set I thought newspaper, diary, phone calls, chatty....

My project next up a little chatty 2 year old on the telephone scrapbook page!

Thanks for looking!

Till Later....





Details: 7 Gypsies patterened paper, Christmas Red Stickles, Chocolate Chip Paper (Stampin Up), Swiss Dots Embossing folder for the cuttlebug, Red cardstock (source unknown)

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what an awesome notepad! love it! Congrats on your dt too!

Anonymous said...

OOoohh - the patterned paper was a good choice - looks great behind that red-dressed gossip girl! Great job!

Lynda Benden said...

The patterned paper is a PERFECT choice for this and works so well with the gossip girl!

Beth M said...

Very cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...