Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gina K Sketch Challenge

This is for the sketch challenge in the Gina K forum at SCS. They had their release party last night and boy did they have some great new releases. My favorite is "Jumping for Joy".

This hippo is from the set "Just So Hippy". I used SU Regal Rose and Vanilla and cut the scalloped shapes using my nestablities. I used an 1/8inch punch to create the lace like border. The patterned by is from a DCWV glitter pack. I stamped the hippo on the striped one and cut out his rump. The entire background is a sheet from the glitter pack as well.

I was slightly off using the sketch so I hope I still qualify! The circle was supposed to stop at the end so it's not the full circle. Oh well, it's getting late so I just went with it.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling, love it, great paper.

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Maria! I love the hippo and the stripes on his butt are great!

Anonymous said...

Maria .. this is just DARLING!
How could anyone resist smiling over this?!

~bev

Niki Estes said...

Love the stripes on your hippo, Maria! I can't wait for my set to get here. I held out as long as I could. lol

laos348 said...

This is fantastic - so cute with the paper.

Melanie said...

the vertical stripes are very slimming! LOL! very cute!! :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...