Monday, May 12, 2008

Embossing Anyone?


One of the challenges at Lizzie Anne Designs was to use a sketch and to incorporate embossing. Ok, you'll say what about the Cuttlebug embossing that we are all so fond of? Yeah, I thought of that but then decided to go back to an oldie but goodie the heat gun and powder! Why don't we see this much anymore?


For this I used the flowers from the LAD set called Blissful Blossoms and the sentiment is from the set called Funky Floral. The base is Stampin Up's Blue Bayou. The middle patterned paper (layered on white) is from a DCWV stack pack and I embossed the flower from Blissful Blossoms on it in white. The background of the Blue Bayou is always white heat embossed. I added a sheer white ribbon and the sentiment.


This was definitely a fun challenge as it was great to watch the powder melt, I forgot how much I used to love that LOLOL!


Thanks it for now!


Thanks for stopping by.


Till later....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! The blue is striking.

Anonymous said...

You are so right - it's nice to see some good "old fashioned" embossing! Very pretty card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...