Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sophie Hits the Beach

This is Sophie waving hello from the beach sporting her new sparkly bikini. Sophie is on the newest additions over at Hanna Stamps.

This layout using Lauren's weekly sketch challenge. Don't you hate it when things just grow legs and walk off your desk? When I sat down to do this card I knew I had a "Beach" sentiment from Imaginisce. Of course I think it went into hiding because I can't find it! ERRR! :-) So I used "Sunshine" instead, also by Imaginisce. You can find some great Imaginisce stamps and this beach themed paper at Mothers and Daughters Creations. I decided to add some paper piercing in the left corner for an added touch. In the end I was feeling like this card was missing something. I toyed with adding other elements but then just decided less is more to just leave it be.

Details:
Paper: Wild Wasabi (SU), DCWV, Imaginisce
Stamps: Imaginisce (Mothers & Daughters), Hanna Stamps

Don't forget the next release party for Hanna Stamps is this Thursday in the SCS forum here.

Thanks for looking.

Till Later...

6 comments:

Lesa said...

Sophie is adorable. I love her little swimsuit. Great job!

Jessica Smith said...

Oh so cute love that paper and the paper piercing.BTW what did you use to color Sophie.

Marilyn said...

Waving back ya - this is so cute!!! Wish I could be on a beach somewhere right now!! LOL - great card!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Hey- that looks like me a moose in a swim suit!! Naw-She's cuter!

Melanie said...

too cute! :)

Karen said...

too cute Maria - wish the weather was that nice here!! :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...