Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chalkboard Butterfly


Here is one more using Beates Chalkboard technique from Wednesday. I used Stampin Up's Garden Whimsy for this one. The background is Regal Rose and I used Eggplant Envy to mount the butterfly on. I added purple eyelets to the corners and stickles on the butterfly. The purple ribbon is from my AC Moore $1.00 ribbon stash, the black ribbon from Michael's and purple bling bling from K & Company.
Sorry to be so quick but I think the kids are about to wake up from nap time and we are going to try and get some WII accessories today! I have a few challenges I look forward to working on. Lauren's Saturday Sketch, Beate's Weekend Sketch just to name a few. Lynda just posted a great card using chipboard to make shaker boxes using Laura's instructions. There is just too much out there! I love it though! Now to find time to play!
Till Later....

3 comments:

Velta said...

Beautiful technique and card Maria...I love that stamp:)

laos348 said...

I want to try this technique again - you did a lovely job with it.

Marilyn said...

Great job with this technique - love this cute little card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...