Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Aloha Penguin!

This sketch was so much fun. I created this using this week's sketch challenge over at SCS.

Aren't these images AWESOME! They are all by Imaginisce and can be found at Mothers and Daughters Creations here. I'm really excited to be a guest designer for M&D. They have some awesome images, papers and embellishments.

For this card I started with a basic white base and used the mesh Cuttlbug embossing folder to add some texture. The pinks I used are Stampin Up's Rose Red and Regal Rose. I used my Spellbinders nestablities to cut the scalloped circle. I colored all the images in using Prismacolor markers and added stickles for all the glitter. In person this glitters like crazy, I hope that I was able to caputre that a bit at least in the photo. The patterned background paper is from a DCWV stack pack and the cool glitter dots on the sides are from Gina K.

Ok sorry to be quick with this post but DH needs the computer now. Off I go to work on another challenge. Stay tuned for more projects using some of the great supplies that Mothers and Daughters has to offer including more from Imaginisce and Serendipity Stamps!

Till later......

1 comment:

Kerry Johnson said...

Such an adorable card! Just love that grass skirt! Oh how I wish it was summer - I am so sick of snow!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...