Friday, February 22, 2008

Springtime Basket Fun

Today we got about a half foot of snow and I'm making springtime baskets! After the wonderful challenges at Mothers and Daughters where one was to make a box (which for some reason I dreaded!) now I'm pumped up making boxes! Go figure! The only thing I should say is that I need to get a decent scoring tool. I have been debating the Score Pal so I may have to take the plunge soon.

For this basket I started with Stampin Up's Lavender Lace paper. I used one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock which is how I got the rectangle box instead of square. The pattern paper is from a DCWV stack pack. I used this great chick from Serendipity Stamps. Gotta love their images! I colored this cutie in using my Prismacolor markers and adding Rangers Stickles for the awesome glitter. Did I tell you guys how awesome my friend is? She had loads of Prismacolor markers that she had to buy awhile back for a landscaping class she took. Now she is no longer using them and gave me a whole bunch! How totally awesome is that, she rocks! I am still in the Copic Marker club as well but don't have that many yet. And yes I will practice blending!

Now that I'm not "afraid" of making boxes you may see more to come!

3 comments:

Velta said...

AAWwww...You just do not get cuter than this one....Great Job Girl!

Unknown said...

How adorable!! I love this card!!

Jessica Lynn

Lesa said...

Absolutely cute! Great job! You go!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...