Friday, February 15, 2008

It's a Hoot!

This great owl is part of the Doodle Factory Animals set at Starving Artistamps. Isn't he the cutest! I colored him in using Prismacolor markers. He has glitter on the green part of his wing and on his beak and feet. You know how much I love glitter so I had to add some sparkle on him. I mounted him on Stampin Up Close to Cocoa. The brown "glittery" background paper is from a DCWV stack pack and the green patterned paper is from Basic Grey, Perhaps paper pad. The flower is a fabric one by Autumn Leaves.

Don't forget you still have time to save 10% on your next Starving Artistamps order. See the details here.

2 comments:

Vanna B said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! What a great job!!

Lydia Fiedler said...

So stinking cute!! I LOVE the green!!

Lydia

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...