Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valentine Snowbunny Bella


So here she is Valentine Snowbunny Bella! I love these ladies and had the Snowbunny Bella so I figured why the heck not make it into a Valentine card. Valentine's Day is in the winter right? So what she is wearing is appropriate, at least in some areas of the country. I used my Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder for the background. The patterned (actually has sentiments on it) is from the Target dollar spot. The ribbon and cool puffy heart I picked up at Michael's. I colored her in with markers and added stickles!

7 comments:

laos348 said...

That bella is perfect for Valentine's - great card!

Kerry Johnson said...

I think it's perfect for Valentine's! Love that glittery heart!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh boy is she ever red HOT!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh this is so cute! Great job coloring her, she's very valentiny! LOL - is that a word? TFS!

Rosella said...

What a sweet Valentine. Bella's perfect!

Stampin' Meg said...

That yummy shiney heart makes me think of candy!

UrgentCookie said...

This is beautiful! I love the sparkle heart. :0)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...