Friday, December 14, 2007

Red Elephants.....


He's back..... Ok I brought out this great elephant from Starving Artistamps. I wanted to do something different and with it being the holidays and all I decided on RED. OK, maybe a little kooky but I think it's fun and like the way it turned out. What do you think? It's OK you can be critical if you want :-)
I used my handy dandy paper stacks from DCWV as background paper. The elephant was colored using markers (Sketch It markers by BIC, don't worry I did sign up for the Copic Marker club over at Gina K so maybe my coloring will slowly improve). The snowflake is actually an ornament. I picked up a pack of these in white and silver glittered of course! The sentiment "chillin'" is from MFT, Baby It's Cold Outside set. Finally, the Seasons Greetings is from Hero Arts.

1 comment:

Velta said...

I love the red elephant...need to send this one to a BAMA fan...of which, I am not...War Eagle :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...