Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekly Challenge


Once again another week has gone by. I checked in on Lauren's blog for the Weekly Sketch Challenge. Since I rec'd my new Lizzie Anne Designs stamps yesterday I had to use them for this sketch. So the stamps are from LAD Christmas in the City set. The cool glitter snowflake I picked up at Michaels.
NEW CHALLENGE: Get out of those SNOWMEN stamps and accessories and make some cards. I love Snowmen for the holidays! Ok so it's not a big challenge but the challenge is to get the stamps out if they are hiding. :-) Use any snowmen from any companies and don't forget to include the SNOWFLAKES! I've already made quite a few snowmen cards, but I too will pull out any snowmen and snowflake stamps I have and make some more fun winter/holiday cards. I would love to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...