Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Shopping

Stopped off at Michael's and picked up a few Christmas stamps from the dollar bin. They didn't have too many though :=( They also had 70% off Halloween items and in that they had a Martha Stewart letter stamp set. I was able to get it for 2.99! I thought that was pretty good. The style of it is "Halloweenish" (can i use that word?:-)). Then I went back to my local stamp store and try again on getting ONE just ONE marker in brown. This time I had success and walked out with ONE marker and nothing else, impressed?

Now I'm off to Starving Artistamps to look at things. They have some great images so I may have to place an order soon.

All for now, I have some glitter drying, once finished I'll have some cards to post. And I have also been tagged by Courtney but I need to think about the answers! :-)

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Now that's what I call will power! I can in no way shape or form just pick up one thing! LOL!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...