Thursday, November 29, 2007

Elephant Fun - Starving Artistamps


This cute elephant is from Starving Artistamps. I wasn't' sure at first what to do with it. But I liked it. Got to coloring, found some animal print paper and viola! OK, fine the animal print may not be "elephant" print but who cares, it reminds me more of a safari look right?


I'm getting excited about it being my turn as Guest Designer for Starving Artistamps. It was such an honor to be chosen out of so many people. I hope I can do a good job, there are so many talented ladies on the actual design team as well as guest team! But I love their images so it should be fun and exciting. In the mean time I will continue working with the stamps I recently purchased. I think I need to try some quirky things with the elephant, maybe think outside the elephant box. Elephants don't have to be grey do they? My kids have a blue stuffed elephant! :-) Off I go to play, till later........

5 comments:

Lesa said...

Cute Maria,
Just wanted to say hi Sister! I am Lesa and you can find me here:
http://paperpossibilities.blogspot.com/ I joined late in the game, but I am ready to play now! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Have a great day and thanks for showing us your wild animal card. Too cute!
Lesa

Juliana said...

Wonderful job!!
What a fun and cheery card!!

A.Lee said...

Cute card--esp with the print paper. I vote for a pink elephant, and maybe a purple one, too. Can't wait to see the other elephants!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WAY CUTE!!! Loe the jungle themed paper to match!

UrgentCookie said...

You did a great job on the coloring of the elephant. Great card. :0)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...