Monday, October 22, 2007

Lauren's Sketch Challenge


Here is what I came up with from Lauren's Sketch Challenge. I know I tweeked it a bit for me, I just wasn't coming up with a good idea for the extra circle up top like in her sketch. However, I think this design came out nice. The stamp is "pottery" by Serendipity Stamps. I do not know who the background stamp is though. I purchased this unmounted very cool stamp a few years ago at a convention. Back then I didn't think about remembering all the company names now I wish I had. If anyone knows pls let me know.

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

This came out great!!Thanks for paying. The whole idea is to get "inspired" and this is fabulous. You made it your own.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...